- 1. Refrigerator
- 2. Integrated Finishing Machine and Metal Remover
- As the shapes of tea leaves are not uniform, they must be reshaped by sifting and cutting them. Then, a metal detector is used to find and thoroughly remove any metal that is present.
- 3. Color Sorter
- Electronic eyes and intelligence are applied to tea leaves flowing at high speed to separate leaves and stems, with the stems used as the raw ingredients of Shiraore.
- 4. Foreign Material Remover
- Foreign material that could only be detected by visual inspection is completely removed by use of ultra-high precision sensors.
- 5. Shiage-cha Drier
- The tea leaves are thoroughly dried to increase product value by fully drawing out the unique fragrance and flavor of Senchasoh’s tea.
- 6. Tea Blender
- Tea is blended and made consistent to provide uniform quality to the finished tea, and then adjusted to match consumer preference.
- 7. Weighing and Inspection
- 8. Fully Automated Packager
- Package setting, weighing, packaging and printing are all automated with a one-day (eight-hour) production rate of 10,400 packages.
- 9. Product Inspection
- 10. Box Packing
- Matcha Tea Room
- Completely air conditioned, the Matcha Tea Room is where quality management is scrupulously performed. It features 32 Usu with a single mortar producing approximately 9,600 g per day (eight hours).
2.Quality Inspection Room
5.Factory Tour Course Slope