Matcha Terrine Recipe
MATCHA & White Chocolate Terrine is simple and easy to make. But, It looks like a restaurant desserts. Taste very rich. Tons of White Chocolate, Butter and Egg in it.
※The quantity of 20×7×2.5 cm loaf pan
White Chocolate 170g Unsalted butter 100g Heavy whipping cream 30g Sugar 50g Matcha 10g Eggs 3
Line a loaf pan with grease proof paper
Boil the water
Preheat the oven to 170°C
- Place a deep heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Cut the butter into the pieces and place in a bowl, then chopped White chocolate and sifted matcha powder. Stir the chocolate Mixture with a Whisk until melted. Remove a bowl from the heat.
- In a other bowl, mix the eggs and sugar.
- Put mixture (2) intomixture (1)
- Place heavy whipping cream into bowl. Mix, using hand mixer on medium speed 1 minutes.
- Tap the bowl on the table to remove the air.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the lined loaf pan. Carefully fill the baking sheet with hot water. Bake for 45 minutes at 170°C.
- After 10 minutes, cover the top of loaf pan with aluminum foil.
- Remove the terrine from the oven and cool to room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap and Chill in the refrigerator overnight to set.
- Chill overnight, then remove from the loaf pan, cut it about 2 cm wide
Keep in the airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Or you can freeze the chocolate for up to a month.
Make the desert
Serve Matcha Chocolate on a plate with soft cream.
It looks like a restaurant desserts. Taste very rich. Tons of White Chocolate, Butter and Egg in it.