HOME MADE MATCHA MADELEINE
Matcha Pancake mix 150g 1 pack Butter 80g Olive oil 40ml Millet Sugar 120g Large eggs 2
- 1. Butter in bowl dissolve in hot water.
- 2. Oven set up at 180℃ 、20minutes.
- 3. Melted butter in bowl & make stir well together with sugar.
- 4. After remaining heat of materails will be off ,make stir well together with "Matcha pan cake MIX" , eggs & olive oil.
- 5. Put into the cup upto 70% full you can make 12~13 cups.
- 6. Bake in preheated 180℃ oven for 20 minutes.
This is a pancake mix made by selected Uji green tea. You can make authentic green tea pancake just by combing egg and milk. Only Japanese tea manufacture can produce this pancake mix with good quality and amount. </br> You can use this cake mix made with high-grade matcha not only for making pancakes but also muffins, scones, waffles and a whole range of sweet baked foods.